To Bring a Multi-Cultural people to Christ and Membership in Church; Build them up to Maturity; train them for Ministry; and send them out on life Mission, in the Process, they Magnify the Lord.
An Absolute commitment to the Great commandment and the Great Commission will Grow and Keep a Multi-Cultural Church Healthy.
These are the five primary reasons we exist as a church, and to fulfill them have we given ourselves.
- We magnify God's presence in WORSHIP.
- We communicate God's Word through EVANGELISM.
- We incorporate God's people into FELLOWSHIP.
- We educate God's people through DISCIPLESHIP.
- We show God's love through service or MINISTRY.
WE STATED THE PROCESS OF FULFILLING THESE PURPOSES IN TERMS OF RESULTS THAN ACTIVITIES.
Whoever offers praise glorifies me:
Everyone who is called by my name, whom I have created for my glory,
I have formed him, yes I have made him.
21: This people I have formed for myself; They shall declare my praise.